Regarding my explanations quoted below, did they clarify
things?

It would be a relief to know that things are now clear and
understandable, if they are. If there are still things
that seem unclear, strange, incompatible or impractical,
please ask about them!

After some thinking I've found that I could have explained
some of the things below better, making them clearer. Should
I post better explanations?

I'm really very curious about that rebinding problem! Both
what it means, and where I seem to propose it (or actually
propose it, inadvertently).

Ingvar

--
Ingvar von Schoultz

------- (My quirky use of capitals in code comes from my opinion that
reserved and predefined words should all start with lowercase, and
user-defined should all start with uppercase, because this will easily
and elegantly prevent a host of name-collision problems when things
like programming languages are upgraded with new labels.)