If I haven't mentioned it already, I love Ethereal.  So powerful, yet so simple.  It's
a wonder companies like Network Associates make money on Sniffer.  I'll take Ethereal
any day (and create a useful filter about 200 times faster than a trained Sniffer
user).

I discovered yesterday that the tethereal -c option only works when capturing live
data.  Is it possible to add this feature to use when reading a libpcap file?

This is particularly useful in lab and training environments where the user wants the
student to examine a particular frame - they student would be able to specify that
they want to examine frame 15 and it would be the last interpretation displayed.

Many thanks.

-Joshua Wright
Team Leader, Networks and Systems
Johnson & Wales University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.jwu.edu/jwright/

pgpkey: http://home.jwu.edu/jwright/pgpkey.htm
fingerprint: FDA5 12FC F391 3740 E0AE BDB6 8FE2 FC0A D44B 4A73