Boyz and Girlz,

Can anybody please give me a clue as to how to capture an 802.11 frames using Ethreal?

My Cisco Aironet350 is running beautifully with the latest and greatest software and firmware as well as the latest and great RPMs for the latest and greatest Ethereal for RH8.0. Actually, RH8.0 comes with Ethereal support.

At any rate, I just need some quick step-by-step example of how to generate an 802.11 frame. Yes, I have enable the appropriate protocols in the application but for every frame sniffed, I just see an Ethernet II frame - BORING!!!

Please, please, please. I am desperate for some clues. I would hate to switch over to a Windows system/solution - God forbid!!!!

Yours desperately,

Bobman