Hello Mr Haala,

it is right, alle the KL???? are mapped in the the BK1120. Are you using
handcoded C? Then a "ethercat pdos" should give you a list off all the
relevant PDO's, which you have to map in your code. If you are using
Matlab/Simulink generate a xml "ethercat xml" and use the generic slave
form the etherlab_lib.

Kind regards Wilhelm.