From: etherlab-users [mailto:etherlab-users-boun...@etherlab.org] On Behalf
Of ???
Sent: Monday, 23 November 2015 02:37
To: etherlab-users <etherlab-users@etherlab.org>
Subject: [etherlab-users] slave not change to op state

Hey, I am tring to use igh ethercat master but meeting a trouble.
My slave is a servo drive and it supports ethercat communication.
I set my slave information and pdos from early and in cycle task just read
data from TPDO.
But when I run it, I find the WC recevied was always zero and the AL state
showed in PREOP.
I could see the slave was touched, but how could this happened? My pdo
setting have something wrong?
Who can tell me the possible problems? Thank you!