De: Gavin Lambert [mailto:gavin.lamb...@tomra.com]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 30 de octubre de 2019 0:49
Para: Albert Chimeno garcia <chim...@msn.com<mailto:chim...@msn.com>>;
etherlab-users@etherlab.org<mailto:etherlab-users@etherlab.org>
Asunto: RE: AX5000 fault synchronism

If you're expecting anyone to give you some useful advice, you should do some
minimal work yourself, such as noting what version you were using before, what
version you're using now, and reading what's in the changelog between those two
versions.

And then if you still can't figure it out, post related code (for example, what
you mean by "synchronize sync1" in terms of both the code you're trying to call
and what syslog output is different between the working and non-working cases).

Having said that: according to my magic crystal ball, your problem is that you
were passing a non-zero value for sync1_shift in ecrt_slave_config_dc.  In some
previous versions, that was ignored.  In current versions, it is not ignored.

Gavin Lambert
Senior Software Developer

[cid:image001.png@01D59021.06EF8A60]
[TOMRA]<http://www.compacsort.com>[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/Compacsort>[Linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/compac-sorting-equipment/>[Youtube]<https://vimeo.com/compacsort>[twitter]<https://twitter.com/compacsort>[instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/compacsort/>

COMPAC SORTING EQUIPMENT LTD | 4 Henderson Pl | Onehunga | Auckland 1061 | New
Zealand
Switchboard: +64 96 34 00 88 | tomra.com<http://www.tomra.com>

The information contained in this communication and any attachment is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It should only be read by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete the communication.