I am setting up this web server:
Pentium 100
RedHat 6.2
Apache 1.3.17

We will use both static and dynamic pages and therefor I was going to install Tomcat.
However, I keep coming across positive comments on Resin. Could anyone advise me on
which way to go, Tomcat or Resin? Especially if you have experience with both. Why
would I choose one over the other?? Is Tomcat still the main road?

Åse

PS I am an intern who is setting this system up for the local Court house. They have
staff who will be able to support it when I am done. Personally, I am very new at
this, so please be clear and simple... Thanks!