This worked great.  Thank you.  I'm going to print up some of the GNU
Public License for the Linux Demo Day.  Also it's a great paper saver.  I used
the script and I like the idea you can see what it looks like before it's
printed.

I'm having only one problem.  I think it's a formating problem.  It prints
boxes around the pages.  This is fine, but on the left side of the page, the
left side of the box is missing.  The text is only a 2/8 of an inch from the
left side of the page.  It looks fine in ghostview but it still doesn't print
right.

Anyone who hasn't tried a2ps it's a very slick program.  It prints 2-4 pages
per sheet of paper.

I'm going try the other program suggested too.

Again thanks Bob,