On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 08:53:16AM -0700, James S. Kaplan wrote:
> I checked into t-shirts with the Billgatus of Borg artwork....the first
> printing is expensive,
> unless you have screen-ready artwork, usually several hundred $ setup, then
> a buck or so per shirt in 1k quantities. If the artwork isn't to spec and
> IS color,
> the setup can be $2k or more. Shrits are $5 or more in small quantities.

My company does business with a guy on the East Coast who make A LOT of
t-shirts.  I think he charges something like $50 per color for setup,
and $100 to cut the screen ...  Great quality too; I've been wearing
some of his shirts for over a year (I don't have many of shirts, so
that's a lot of washes.) and they still look new.

--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>