Tim Howe wrote:

>       But of course!  This was indeed my plan.  Where can one buy
> local music in Eugene/Bend???

Wherever there's live music, there's likely to be CDs for sale.  I
think I've seen CDs at Circle of Hands (1000 block of Willamette).
The extremely knowledgeable guys at Cat's Meow probably know all the
local jazz artists personally, but, since they're in the bits-as-
physical-objects distribution business, they may not be cooperative.

>       Well, plenty of unknown stuff is unchallenging.  But it's also
> clear that Britney and the like are not the most popular music out
> there.  Adult contempo and simular genres sell more, and are more
> likely to be shared.  (Aren't they?)

Dunno.  I was just ranting. (-:

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]