On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Joseph Carter wrote:

> NOW it's spam.

        I don't know that I'd care to react hostilely to these people.
They are polite enough to label their stuff [Off-Topic], after all,
although for this list I'm not sure this is all that off topic. While I'm
wary of it for its potential for someone running a con, I think I'll wait
and see if Bob reports back on what response Consorcio Software Libre has
to his application.

        I'd be reassured by feedback from either of the known csl.cc
userIDs or perhaps some messages from someone else at csl.cc writing
something less formatted than a canned PR spiel, repeated. There are (at
least) two userIDs subscribed to this list, after all. All either has
contributed to the list is a copy of a not badly crafted message.

        CSL might be a con. CSL might be a sincere attempt at something
useful and interesting, perhaps profitable for its participants. Right
now, I'm looking for more information before I consider this spam.

--
Ed Craig                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi (I need an income)                 GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS)