I've been doing a little reading on wi-fi networking and it looks like if you want
to get any kind of range with this stuff, you will be spending anywhere from $700
for 1000 ft. range to over $2,000 for 5 mile range, per end.

Does anyone know how to write a grant for the money to cover the Eugene/Springfield
area with wi-fi?