Ah, but that was the forwarded version
the original has the headers

From: President Of The United States <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

and the first received header is always

which earns it a score of +100 CHENEY, +10 DELUSIONS_OF_PRESIDENCY

which means it gets filtered even for those opted out

8D+<

Yep, the authors of Spamassassin are hip to the secret government, in fact
they're a part of it, censorship that the people wants, ...pretty tricky

<!-- insert standard disclaimer -->

http://www.efn.org/~laprice        ( Community, Cooperation, Consensus
http://www.opn.org                 ( Openness to serendipity, make mistakes
http://www.efn.org/~laprice/poems  ( but learn from them.(carpe fructus ludi)