> > It's not just about ...

   manipulating your public image, it's about censoring the content that
others think they have a right to!!  Don't quote me on this, someone
probably spoofed this email, to look like I sent it.  One of my enemies,
no doubt...

On the other hand, I *do* like the idea of being able to keep a posted
message off the archives -- maybe we should just have a "chatter" list
that isn't archived.... but then someone would want the archives anyway,
and I'd be obligated to give them my own [secretly censored] copy.
And the real problem IMO comes from those posts that want to be in the
archives, but "shouldn't".  Maybe we can get us an Electric Monk??
Or a *Monkey*...

happy february, and happy future
if you're reading this from the ARCHIVES!

ciao,

   BenB

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://euglug.org
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://efn.org