Hi, I'd just like to welcome you all to a mailinglist that I'm now on. Either that, or
I'd like you to welcome me to a mailing list that you're all on. Or possibly both. I
think you'll have to know about my existence to do such a thing, though.

Well, I guess a bit of info about me would do the trick.
Being the geeky type, I prefer an efficient, easy to parse list:

Name: Graham Forest
Alias: vladimir
Age: 18
Category: Automaton/meatware
Occupation: Professional hobbyist
Hobbies(Aside from the obvious Linux): None
Ideal distro: LFS (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org)
Actual (practical) distro: Gentoo
Architecture: PPC
Computer #1: iBook2/700, 30GB internal and 120GB external firewire HDs, 256MB RAM
Computer #2: Powermac 9600/200, two 2GB and one 4GB Barracudas, 160MB RAM, 33.6k modem
Musical taste: Genres are evil, Amon Tobin, Aphex Twin, Tito Puente, Ozomatli,
anything with less suck
Used Apps: openbox, idesk, phoenix, Eterm, sylpheed-claws, gaim, xchat, gftp, gkrellm,
frozen bubble, bzflag, nedit, xmms
Favorite bread: Bagels

There we go. I think that's about everything. Well, everything that matters, that is.
As for you guys, I've talked to Joseph in #gentoo-dev, but other than that, I guess
I'll create my aquaintance db on the fly.

Hope to see you all around,
Graham