Slackware 9.0 is bootable CD. According to Paul Volkerding, the boot and root
disk images aren't on the install disk  for space reasons. They are available
ftp and supplemental disks in the commercial version. What's special is this is
the 10th anniversary edition of Slackware. It is also recognized to be the most
Unix.BSD flavor of linux. I have used RH and Mandrake yet keep coming back to
Slack after trying the others. What can I say except I personally prefer it. I
am still in th estoneage bandwidth wise which is why I asked if anyone has it.

A very consistently available mirror url is:

ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/Slackware/Slackware9.iso

Sounds like Tim Howe also has it pn his Bend site.

Thanks again
Woody