I'm have a perl script which I want to make a web page and put it into a
specific directory.   And If I wanted to put some of the variables into the
page how would I do this? I found how to make some of it.  From what it looks
like I would do the below examples.

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<HTML><HEAD>\n";
print "<TITLE>Title Test</TITLE>\n";
print "</HEAD>\n";
print "<BODY><A HREF=\"http://www.euglug.org";>Euglug</A>\n";
print "</BODY></HTML>";

or

print << ENDHTML;
html code
ENDHTML

or
print << EOM
html code
EOM

Now what if I want the page to called IP&ports.html how do I name it that and
then put it in a specific directory.  I did a shell scripts which did this
but I lost it, and Perl is different.  Would it be "EOM >>IP&ports.html" or
"ENDHTML >> IP&ports.html"?

I would like to use TK with Perl to make a pop up window with the same
information.  Any suggestions on how to do this or links to a site which can
help?   I thought about having a script if anyone logs into a shell it would
pop up a window saying who logged in.

Thanks
Tim