Joseph Carter wrote:

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:58:49AM -0700, Darren Hayes wrote:

They don't do anything. Each student gets a hard drive (hopefully one that works) and plugs it in at the beginning of each class and it gets put away at the end of each class. So the students install Linux themselves on the first night of class.

The lab fees are for the drives then.

So you get to keep the drives? What kind/model of drives are they?

I don't know, but the lab fees are asociated with the drives, of that I'm pretty sure.

- -- People who are anywhere near experienced for this class could certainly install redhat themselves.