Mulitmedia - the ability to handle more than one media at a
time? Any good sound card can handle quite a few jobs at once.
Besides offering up sound while playing music, a game, and a
video all at once, you also have such things as the joystick
port and recording via the mic jack. :)
I know, I'm a smartass but I just can't help it.

Mr O.