BAGGAB wrote:

> Question: I feel that the GUI is unreliable in many areas and can lead
> to confusion.  I feel this is still a command line controlled system, in
> practice.  Do you agree (in other words: skip the GUI and develop strong
> command line skills?)

I think the only thing you'll measure with this question is how many
EUGLUGgers are curmudgeons.  (I certainly am one, and a command line
user too.)  If everyone listened to the curmudgeons, we'd still be
interacting with our computers with soldering irons or by pushing
little beads up and down.

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]