On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 09:45, Cooper Stevenson wrote:

> The first image depicts my email client connected to my IMAP server
> using SpamAssassin. Now, while the 'images' directory is a sub-folder
> under my home directory, there is absolutely no reason why this could
> not be a Samba share pointing to a remote Linux or NT server. This means
> in effect that business travelers can access their email and files
> centrally through their email client. Doing so negates the need for a
> VPN within the scope of these accesses. The user need know only how to
> set their account up through their email client. Security is handled via
> Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is helpful during those panicked 2 a.m.
> phone calls from Sales associates who had inadvertently wiped out their
> Sales presentation documents.

So wait--let me understand this.  You're using UW-IMAP to access the
/files/ in your home directory?  And UW-IMAP lets you do that even if
they're not recognized mbox files?  Hmm....

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *