On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 09:33:36AM -0700, Ben Barrett wrote:
> Isn't Eterm based on Gnome libs, deep down??  Although I think I've
> shared clipboard between KDE and Gnome apps, before, although I think
> Gnome was running it (and the desktop) at the time, KDE did not "have
> the desktop", just loaded up what it needed for an app.
>
> So, anyway, now that I think of it (yawn!), it sounds like you're using
> the mouse-selection copy feature, right?  Are you pasting with the mouse
> button (#3 usually)??  If you are, then try using the X clipboard,
> something like Shift-Ins is paste, I forget what copy is at the
> moment... that is really handy for some apps that take over the
> mouse-selection [micro?]clipboard feature.

ctrl+c, ctrl+x, ctrl+v

try selecting from a terminal and ctrl+v into a kde app.  I don't use
kde, but in the past I've had to do that with star/openoffice.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to your