--- Larry Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the GNU license. With a less clear preamble.
>
> Why the wheel reinvent?

because, although i like the "spirit" of the GPL, i am beginning to agree with
steve balmer's "viral" definition of it (after using it for light reading
during a bath...)

the terms of the GPL may be close to what i have written, but what i have
written is not nearly as invasive or restrictive of the GPL.  i will not have
my code behaving in the manner described by the GPL in terms of integration
into other software.

> Other people have invested a lot of time and energy solving this
> problem.
> Take advantage of the work they have done.
>
> http://www.opensource.org/licenses/

if i find something that follows my intent, i will certainly use it.  it'll
save me a lot of trips to my aunt, and a lot of your time commenting on my
(failed or not failed) license.

=====
Justin Bengtson  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

E-mail, or any form of writing, is not true communication,
and can only result in the misinterpretation of meanings.