On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:41:16AM -0400, Grigsby, Garl wrote:
> Is any of this left? I tried replying Off List but the message bounced....

Don't ask me why, but you're not the first person to say so.

Here's what remains unaccounted for:

 - 9v AC adapter (uses radio shack swappable plug ends)
 - Handfull of PC power cables in grey/black
 - 3Com USR Sportster 56k modem (serial)
 - Several AV cables (3.5mm stereo, 3.5mm stereo -> RCA, stereo A/V RCA,
   single RCA, S-Video, etc)
 - AT 101 keyboard (w/ PS2 adapter)
 - Pair of Netgear FA311 10/100 NICs (PCI)

--
T. Joseph Carter (a nut!)                  The mighty Oak is the result of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     a nut that has held its ground

* joeyh wonders why everyone wants to know how tall he is
<james> joeyh: it helps the sniper