5 drives would be awesome, as I'd probably start out with just 1 - 2
that I have on hand (My income isn't completely disposable, although I
do tend to treat it that way. Power bill? What power bill?).

Garl, if you're willing to part with it for 15 bucks, that would be
wonderful. But if 20-25 bucks or so sounds OK to Bob (or his friend),
I'll go for that one. Lemme know what you guys think.

I really have no idea what these are worth any more. I seem to remember
someone throwing a half dozen of them out a while ago, I wish I'd had
the foresight to grab one for future projects. If I'm completely off my
rocker as far as $$ go, please tell me so.

Grigsby, Garl wrote:
Do you care how big it is? I have one that holds 5" drives. Dual 120mm fans. Sounds like a wind tunnel I worked with in school. That what you have in mind?

and Bob Crandell wrote:
Yes.
I think it has 6 or 7 bays.

What's it worth to you? It isn't mine. I'm to find a home for it as
a favor.