Emerge -C xscreensaver then install from source :) There's
another cool one in the package that has a little bug with a
headlight that walks around a darkened desktop and wherever the
light shines you can see you background.

Did you do your screen captures with the screensaver running in
a windows of full screen?

dat be all,
Mr O.