I think "removing ancient kernel cruft" would be a cool talk.
Now I *was* going to say, Thanks Rob we needed a volunteer for that; but I
suppose that posting this response would make that backfire  = )

I'm hoping to do a linux-multimedia presentation soon.  Who was I going to
share that with, anyone remember?

Thanks,

   Ben