If you're looking for used parts you can try PC Parlor at West 11th
and Chambers. There used to be good selections at St. Vincent
DePauls (W. Broadway) and Goodwill (Coburg Rd near Autzen stadium)
but the manditory $5 desposal fee law has impacted donation levels
quite a bit - too bad.

--
[ SiMpLe MaChInEs ] --> gopher://beaker.mdns.org
   or (via proxy)