So what's the best store in the area for finding random
computer-related cabling, drives, enclosures, motherboards, PCI cards,
memory, software, etc. when I'm in a hurry and don't want to wait for
an on-line order to ship?  I could give you a map of such places in
the Bay Area, but I have no idea when it comes to Eugene.

Help me Obi-Wan EUG-LUG!  You're my only hope!

--
Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO       Deer Run Associates       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training