Dunno, I never conceal them. Just lay them on the dash or in the gunrack unloaded.

perdurabo wrote:
Re Ben's Comments:

I actually like hippies. and I'd damn well prefer having a city full
of them as opposed to an army of SUVs and soccer moms. Unfortunately,
guess which way Eugene's going?

Re Michael's Comments:

For a minute there, I thought you said you were in possession of bear
arms, gross. BTW, what's the deal with the ghastly cost of a CCL in
Oregon? They were $5 in Michigan, and similar in Texas.

per