On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:01:46 -0700, Bob Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been interested in XCode ever since I heard of it.  I would like
> to request a demo at a future clinic.  Is anyone here using it for
> real?

I use it almost daily for cocoa/objc, php, and perl programming. It's
awesome. Contrary to Apple's whizzbang pr releases, Xcode is simply an
iteration of Project Builder. It does have a lot of new features,
though.

I'm not a professional coder, but it definitely has some handy
organizational features. The gdb integration is great. Don't notice
the Fast Build stuff, and don't use the Distributed Build stuff.
Interface Builder is the same kickass RAD tool it's always been.