On Friday 05 November 2004 9:24 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> You do not know what you're talking about, and while you may look
> legitimate on a list full of UNIX users who don't pay attention to
> Windows, you look like a fool to anyone in the know.

There is no need for /ad hominem/ personal assaults on this or any other
forum.  This is totally out of line, and it is not the first time you've
tried to pick a fight with me.

I'm not interested.  You're going into my 'Ben Barrett' filter (i.e., I will
never see your posts again unless someone quotes one in a reply) because I
don't have time to deal with this stuff.

> Hey! Another one of those "random" taglines that get "randomly" added to
> the end of your messages! How random! And we all know how sane and
> balanced Scott McNealy is...

Yes, the .sigs are generated at random.  I offered my source code, you could
have checked it yourself -- but you didn't take me up on it because it's so
much easier to jump to conclusions.  I would appreciate it if you would check
facts before making accusations of ulterior motives.

But judging from prior posts, I don't think I should expect it.

Ken
--
"It really annoys me how one can see a black lining to ANYTHING Microsoft
does. It annoys me even more that historically, this attitude seems to be