Tell me where your neighbor bought a G5 laptop and I'll buy the both of you beers. :)

-Max

Brian Gallagher wrote:

I am going to make a wicked guess that it would be hard to beat the
Mac-Mini on price / features, namely Firewire.  My expert Linux using
neighbor just bought a G5 laptop and he says the software integration is
excellent.