Well hey, the Mac mini caught me by complete surprise, so you had me hoping there.

Sounds like he got a G4 laptop, a week or two before Apple bumped up the speed/features. >:) Ah well, they are sweet machines in any config.

-Max

Brian Gallagher wrote:

OK Max

You got me!  I guess it was the latest mac, said he spent about $2000 on
it.  It looked shiny and all.  My Bad!

BTW thanks for the pointer to ndiswrapper.  I should get it working in a
few weeks.

Brian