I was just having a strange issue with ssh -X, for some reason, gkrellm was
puking on me, so I googled, and found ssh -Y, which seems to be working.

Jamie

On Thursday 03 February 2005 12:37 pm, Jim Beard wrote:
: So he just got disconnected again.  The error messages that get
: displayed are as follows:
:
: debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
: debug3: channel 0: status: The following connections are open:
:    #0 client-session (t4 r0 i0/0 o0/0 fd 4/5)
:
: debug3: channel 0: close_fds r 4 w 5 e 6
: Read from remote host 192.168.1.40: Connection reset by peer
: Connection to 192.168.1.40 closed.
: debug1: Transferred: stdin 0, stdout 0, stderr 98 bytes in 684.3 seconds
: debug1: Bytes per second: stdin 0.0, stdout 0.0, stderr 0.1
:
:
: So its getting killed from somewhere, maybe the machine he is
: connecting to.  It just seems weird because it doesn't kill my
: connections...
:
: Thanks,
: Jim