Oh, mike you didnt miss anything... we pretty much looked at a few old broken
peices of hardware and sighed that there want much we could do with it.

Do you have one of those tiny connectors used on the little wifi modules? I
need to de-solder a cable, and put one of those connectors on it.
If we want to plan on having a fun with computer electonics party, I have tons
of old computer hardware that is of little value... we could tear it apart,
and build crazy stuff with it.

I dont know if I still have my soldering iron though... and even if I do find
it, its pretty crusty and may not work!