Jamie volunteered to host this week's EUGLUG meeting at his house.
211 Monroe (SE corner of Monroe and 2nd).  Thursday, 6:30.

The agenda has one item that I know of.  Mike Cherba suggested a group
project to build MP3 players in mint tins.  We'll be discussing that
and making plans.  If you'd like to build an MP3 player, but won't be
there tomorrow night, send me mail.

Also, a personal request.  Two weeks ago, I passed out several copies
of Make Magazine, Vol. 1, Issue 1.  They went home with various people
-- I don't know who.  My subscription has not yet come in.  Could
someone who has one bring it to tomorrow's meeting and lend it to me?

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]