So, unless my reality distortion field is peculiarly skewed in a direction several dimensions removed from y'alls, the space at 228 Main with all the call center systems stacked up is being used for belly dancing.

I was there between about 6:30 - 7:00 last night, listening for the characteristic cacklings of our wonderful group, and it was tomb-like aside from the Eastern drums.

What's the deal?

-Max