I looked at the screenshots and this game looks really really purty. I will give a performance report after running it on my aging "games machine" (GeForce4, Athlon XP1600, etc). Doom 3 gave me about 5 FPS on that box, with settings turned down I got 10-12... we'll see how Nexuiz compares.

Incidentally, how do you pronounce "Nexuiz"?

-Max