Um right, Yea, that one.

Unfortunately, I am not running any of the above distros. So, is there a way to get this package with all it's dependencies easily???

I am using Mandriva 2006.

Thanks again,
Ron

Bob Miller wrote:
Ron LeVine wrote:

I am wanting to use wget to install some packages on my computer. How do I find the repository for using wget?

It is my impression that wget will not only grab the package that you are wanting, but also any packages that are dependencies as well. Is this the case?

I want to add the Gnome-Games package to my computer and it has about 3-4 dependencies that I need as well.

I think you're asking about apt-get, not wget.

On Debian-based systems (including Ubuntu, Knoppix, Mepis, ...)
apt-get is one interface to the package manager.

The file /etc/apt/sources.list describes the list of repositories
your system is built from.  Add repositories by editing that file.
See the sources.list man page for details.

Yes, apt-get installs dependencies automatically.