I'm needing to copy all of the contents of one MS SQL 2000 server to
another. In MySQL, I'd just "mysqldump --all-databases" and get on
with life. However, there doesn't seem to be an equivalent tool for MS
SQL that will do everything on the server and get the stored
procedures and auth info and whatnot. The DTS built in to MS SQL 2000
could work, but that requires explicitly naming each database I want
to copy, which won't be feasible in the long run because the number of
databases on this machine is constantly growing. All the commercial
third-party applications I've looked at are similarly
database-centric, with no good way to "give me everything" in any sort
of scriptable way. I want a very stupid tool, and everything I've
found tries to be too smart!

Any thoughts or recommendations would appreciated!

--
-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-