Just tell them not to buy a new printer, digital camera, DVD
burner, webcam, mp3 player, or flash drive. Also, don't upgrade
to any new Symantec, AOL, McAffee or any other software for that
matter. Just keep playing Solitaire and checking email on your
low cost DUN connection. They'll be fine that way.