last I heard they may have done a about face on this as well.  They
being Microsoft are not releasing any fixes for Windows 2000 to fix
the daylight savings fiasco that the United States congress created.
It's like Y2k all over again.  Yet we are past Y2K.  I'm wondering how
many stock orders or online orders will be executed a hour late or not
executed at all.

-Miller