In 30 years I'd find this card buried in a bin at GreatWill,
and I'd light up my second leaf
node of the World Wide Mind... prolly as a TarMind for some security work...
http://www.w2mind.org/

and recently explained on video:
http://www.pbs.org/22ndcentury/about.html
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/22ndcenwwm/
(cyborgs & wanna-be's must tune in)

:)

ben

PS - biggest problem with this is that no modern hardware can use PCIe
anymore, since they dropped silicon production and went clockless,
but maybe the old PS7 can interface, man, they even have an adaptor
for those old "CD's" for that thing.