I'm still running in 32bit land on my desktop.  I'm with Bob why run
64bit.  This is my top output.

16047             15   0  316m 138m  26m S    8  9.3   7:19.72 firefox-bin

So from what you can see.  I have 37 tabs open with things that I'm
reading off and on during the day / week / month.

I do have flash installed.  I use flash block because I don't like the
banner ad's.  Or flash crap that pops up all of the time.

-Miller

On 2/22/07, Ben Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agreed, Bob -- I'll 2nd the beating of that crusty corpse :)

On 2/22/07, Bob Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> Jason LaPier wrote:
>
> > I withdraw my request. I kinda like having one version of Firefox that
> > doesn't support Flash.
>
> I know this horse is dead and well beaten, but I want to bring up one
> related topic.
>
> FlashBlock is a very nifty Firefox plugin that replaces each embedded
> Flash object with a button.  When you click the button, it downloads
> and runs the Flash thingie.  It give your browsing experience the best
> aspects of Flash-enabled and Flash-free.
>
>         http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
>
> --

[EMAIL PROTECTED]