Anyone have experience setting up DomainKeys - whether the yahoo version
or one of the open source DKIM, or anything else that might be out
there?

One of my servers has a registration page that sends an activation code
via email, and if someone signs up with a yahoo account, my logs show:
host f.mx.mail.yahoo.com[68.142.202.247] said: 421 Message temporarily
deferred - 4.16.51. Please refer to
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html (in reply to end
of DATA command)

The help page is decidedly unhelpful (I filled out a form and got an
email back from yahoo that pointed me to the same page that the error
message points to).

After some googling, it seems to be the best way to get around this
yahoo deferring problem is to set up DomainKeys (notice there is no
mention of DKs on that yahoo 'help' page). It looks like there are a ton
of different ways to implement DomainKeys, so I'm hoping someone can
narrow it down for me. This particular server is using postfix on Fedora
Core 6.

Dkfilter seems like a fairly easy way to do it, but feels weird to me (I
guess I don't like the idea that I'd have to strap something to the
outside of postfix to get this to work):
http://www.howtoforge.com/postfix_dkfilter_domain_keys_implementation

- Jason

--
Jason LaPier