Mr O wrote:

> [last Monday] only, at woot.com the Nokia 770 [was] only $134.99
> shipped to you. Get it before it's gone.

Who ordered one?  Who's got one?  Who's found a non-timewasting use
for one? (-:

Mine came in this morning.  Rob graciously got me a gihugeous memory
card for it.  I've looked at some photos and a video on it.  Haven't
connected it to anything besides uploading all the photos off my
phone (which I'd never been able to do before).

I guess it'll get more interesting when it's on the 'Net.

                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]