Most *home* ISPs have some sort of bandwidth restriction. Just
how many gigs of data are you planning on moving? Page views
should count for next to nothing. Host large files offsite
someplace like GoDaddy where you get 5GB for $4 a month. 25GB
transfer limit.

For the most part you could call them rumors but I don't
download more than 20 or 30GB a month and upload less than a few
gigs. I'm feeling as though I may have been throttled but it
could be in my head. I'll ask a Comcast tech Monday if I
remember. He mentioned he'd check my node when he had a chance.