Thanks Ben, I can see that I have a lot of work to do, I'll be filling
you in on my progress. I think I will go with what Mr. O saying about
hardware controllers, but, once again, I've got a lot of work to do,
I'm in a learning curve, let's see how this pans out.  This will be a
slow and deliberate examination.

Brian