Sugar is Customer Relations. I just need a customer database so
I can document what I've done to their computers.

I'll investigate Plone and Alfresco as well. Downloading
Alfresco was a pain in the butt due to a "required" form. Lame
for a supposedly open source project.

--- Joseph Toman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Mark Turner wrote:
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>